Effective November 14, 2017
All of One Health Medical System and its affiliates (OHMS) comply with the Health Insurance and Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA).
What information does OHMS collect?
- OHMS collects information from you when you subscribe to OHMS’s newsletter or fill out a form.
- When ordering or registering on OHMS’s websites, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or email address. You may, however visit OHMS’s site anonymously.
What does OHMS use your information for?
Any of the information OHMS collects from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience ( your information helps OHMS to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve OHMS’s website ( we continually strive to improve OHMS’s website offerings based on the information and feedback OHMS receives from you)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site features
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information.
At any time you can unsubscribe from receiving future emails. There is detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Third party links
Occasionally, at OHMS’s discretion, OHMS may include or offer third party products or service on OHMS’s website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. OHMS therefore has no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, OHMS seeks to protect the integrity of OHMS’s site and welcome any feedback about these sites.